Take in the scenic outlook from this meticulously presented single level home. Set in a boutique estate on a 636sqm block, this is the ideal escape for families in a picturesque location. The property offers all the charm of a semi-rural setting, while only moments to shops, restaurants and parks.
Stylishly decorated in neutral tones, the contemporary interior is brimming with natural light. A choice of living options is on offer with a dedicated cinema room plus an open plan family and meals area. The latter is overlooked by a sleek kitchen featuring a large stone topped island bench which doubles as a breakfast bar. Fitted with stainless steel appliances, including a gas cooktop and extra wide oven, there is also an abundance of storage with a butler-style walk-in pantry.
Located just off the front entry is the king-sized master retreat with modern ensuite and customised walk-in wardrobe. There are three additional spacious and beautifully appointed bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes.
The quality built home has been designed with seamless indoor and outdoor flow and features a fully covered alfresco deck, accessed through glass stacker doors. This is a fabulous space for entertaining or relaxing while youngsters play in the great-sized sun-drenched backyard. The easy-to-care gardens are well screened by mature hedging.
Enjoy low energy and water bills with an 18 panel solar system and large rainwater tank.
- Elegant interior with plantation shutters, ceiling fans and air-conditioning
- Work from home with large built-in study nook, just off the front entry
- Tiling flooring, plush carpets, downlights and modern bathrooms
- Tranquil views over nearby Paterson providing a peaceful backdrop
- Oversized double garage with internal entry, storage plus workshop
- Double gated side access providing additional off-street parking for trailer
- Stroll to Largs Primary School, zoned for Maitland High School
- This pretty village location is less than 10km to Green Hills Shopping Centre
Disclaimer: McElwaine Estate Agents has taken great care and diligence in the preparation of this advertisement. The information contained in this advertisement has been obtained by sources believed to be reliable and accurate. However, McElwaine Estate Agents does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information and takes no responsibility or liability. It is therefore advised that all interested parties should rely upon their own investigations prior to purchasing.