Be charmed by the timeless appeal of this beautifully renovated weatherboard home nestled in a sought after pocket of East Maitland. Surrounded by pretty gardens and on a large block, it is just a short stroll to shopping, schools and transport.
Built in 1927, the home has been transformed for easy modern living but still retains many classic features - even the original wood burning stove, framed by a timber mantel, which has been lovingly restored. The stylish contemporary interior has been freshly painted throughout with 3m high ceilings, ornate cornices and hardwood flooring as well as period doors and windows.
Cosy up in front of the combustion fireplace in the spacious lounge room, complete with full picture railing. It flows through to the sunny dining room. An abundance of meal preparation space and storage is offered in the updated kitchen, which is fitted with an upright oven and gas stovetop.
Cute front and rear verandas provide the perfect spot to unwind and relax. Or entertain friends in the covered barbecue area overlooking the sprawling rear garden. Fully fenced and pet friendly, it is perfect for youngsters with plenty of space for a game of backyard cricket. It also provides secure off-street parking with a double carport plus a large shed which can accommodate an additional two vehicles. The property's original stables, tucked away in the corner, provides extra storage.
- Meticulously presented home on 673sqm block with wide side access
- Two spacious bedrooms both with split system air-conditioning
- Additional third bedroom is perfect as a nursery or home office
- Freshly painted exterior with new Colorbond roofing
- Landscaped gardens with the original out-house
- Quietly positioned on a street attracting mostly resident-only traffic
- Stroll to Maitland East Public School and Maitland Gross High School
- Two minute drive to Greenhills Shopping Centre and less than 10 minutes to Maitland Hospital
Disclaimer: McElwaine Estate Agents has taken great care and diligence in the preparation of this advertisement. The information contained in this advertisement has been obtained by sources believed to be reliable and accurate. However, McElwaine Estate Agents does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information and takes no responsibility or liability. It is therefore advised that all interested parties should rely upon their own investigations prior to purchasing.