Be swept away by the views over farmlands to the hills beyond from the verandah of this grand four-bedroom home set on a massive 1344 square-metre block. A standout building situated on Raworth ridge, enjoy quality Mirvac architectural design boasting extensive family living and five-star inclusions such as European appliances, an outdoor spa and combustion fire. Minutes from everything but with a distinct semi-rural feel, this home offers the lifestyle most dream of.
- Built in 2007 and with only one owner, the home and grounds are in impeccable condition; a careful layout provides spacious family living with plenty of light-filled rooms and privacy for growing or established families; perfect for hosting guests
- Four generous carpeted bedrooms have mirrored wardrobes; master bedroom features WIR plus ensuite with bath, double shower, isolated toilet and twin vanities; full main bathroom with corner bath; powder room with third WC; internal-external laundry and ducted vacuuming
- Amazing, solid brick residence offers modern lifestyle with connected family and dining rooms; cosy combustion fire is the perfect place to snuggle in the winter months; separate lounge and study both open onto sunbathed 13-metre verandah; split-system reverse cycle AC for comfort
- Huge entertainer's kitchen has big 4-seater breakfast bar, Caesarstone bench-tops, sleek 6-burner Smeg stove with electric oven, nifty cookbook nooks, WI pantry, SS dishwasher, water filter, easy-clean porcelain floors and is completely connected to living and outdoor areas so it's still part of the action
- Enjoy a great indoor-outdoor flow with wide sliding doors to an alfresco patio, perfect for entertaining and outdoor dining; sink into a full cabana-covered 4-6 person spa; tiered gardens and yard have hidden drainage, sprinkler system and fortified retaining walls
- Triple garage with concrete driveway; ample room for caravan or boat, plus side access to backyard; 4500l water tank; top yard level has water, electricity and sewer connected for possible pool or granny flat.
Life just gets easier with schools, shops and all services of Green Hills just minutes away and the commute to Newcastle or the Upper Hunter only half an hour. The prime position in a quiet cul-de-sac and friendly neighbourhood means safety, peace and quiet are there to enjoy every day.