Set on an elevated corner 708sqm block, this delightful 1950s weatherboard cottage has been lovingly renovated. A clean and fresh home - perfect for a young family or downsizers - offers three bright bedrooms, a brand new kitchen and bathroom and welcoming living spaces to bring the family together. Situated in a great area and minutes from shops, schools and transport, it's a place you'll want to call your own.
- With less than a handful of owners in its lifetime, this gorgeous repointed red tile roof home has undergone a restoration over the past few years; washed, painted and updated inside and out, no further work is needed, but there is room to extend or put your own stamp on the residence
- Three bedrooms feature durable wool carpet, BIRs, ceiling fans (two with dimmable lights); big family bathroom with luxurious deep tub, twin vanities, WC, heated towel rack to keep those towels cosy, double waterfall shower with optional concurrent flow for handheld attachments; extra shower and WC in laundry; tailor-made double curtains add privacy and insulation; new windows have been installed throughout most of the home
- You'll love cooking in the designer kitchen with Omega appliances, 6-burner gas cooktop, 900mm oven, dishwasher, Caesarstone kitchen island, loads of soft-close enamel drawers and cupboards, plenty of power-points and a stunning blue glass splash-back adds a pop of colour
- The open-plan kitchen-dining-family is a great heart to the home, with bamboo polished floorboards, split-system AC and north-west views from the kitchen - sit back with a coffee and take in the vistas over the farmlands, see the night lights twinkle from on high
- A front living room has tall ceilings with original cornice work, AC, and elegant French double doors which open onto the north-facing front verandah: soak up the morning sun in winter or enjoy the evening breeze in summer; security doors and screens throughout
- Plenty of off street parking with LUG and carports inside the fully-fenced pet-friendly backyard, plus concrete driveway; custom-built cubby house for the kids; a blank slate for a green thumb with raised vegetables beds and so much room in the front yard to landscape.
Within walking distance to schools, Tenambit shops and transport, and less than 10 minutes' drive to Maitland and Green Hills, this charming home with a new lease of life has plenty to offer.