Positioned at the elevated end of a gently sloping 1200sqm block, this stunning residence will provide you with daily reminders that you've chosen the right place to live. Boasting space, designer finishes and luxury living in a highly desirable neighbourhood, you'll never want to leave and you'll love coming home. Give your family some breathing space with multiple bedrooms, living areas, an inground pool and views as far as the eye can see.
- This Montgomery-design home is distinctly modern with a timeless sense of comfort and flow; double-storey takes advantage of the outlook, providing a semi-rural feeling in the heart of the Bolwarra Heights community; abundant light and warm polished floorboards bring the house to life
- The lower level houses three cool and calm double bedrooms with WIRs or BIRs, all connected by a large central family room to use as you wish; full bathroom with separate WC; laundry with external access; ducted AC throughout home
- The upper level features a study/office, media room with integrated Sonos speakers, a gorgeous open plan living-dining-kitchen area, gas fire to warm you in winter, powder room and master bedroom retreat with ensuite, WIR with modular shelving and phenomenal views to bring a smile to your face
- The sleek white kitchen will make feeding the family a breeze: s/s appliances, huge 5-burner stove, oven, dishwasher, double fridge space, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Outdoor spaces are abundant: the lower level has a full-width patio which connects around the house to driveway; upstairs enjoy the wide balcony with floating concrete flooring and views across the wetlands to the ranges beyond, watch the night sky twinkle as you dine alfresco
- Experience a resort-style way of life with a 9m+ inground fibreglass pool, travertine tiling means no slipping, there's room for sun lounges and lazy sunny days; landscaped yard; triple LUG has extra work space; full aggregate driveway provides room for caravan, boat or more cars.
This friendly neighbourhood is all about easy family living. Schools are close by, with a bus stop at the end of the street. Shopping and services are less than 10 minutes away in Maitland and Green Hills and Newcastle is less than 30 minutes.