This smart lifestyle property positioned on 4639 square metres has all the essentials for a family ready to upsize and take hassle out of the picture. With multiple bedrooms and living areas, an alfresco deck to enjoy the views and unwind, established gardens and a superb central location - this is the long-term home to raise your family in. Peacefully situated in the boutique Windella locale and just minutes from the growing retail hub of Rutherford, all you need to do is move in and begin living the dream.
- Built in 2011, this solid brick and Colorbond McDonald Jones home set on a generous, level block has immaculate interiors and quality inclusions designed for low-maintenance living; a neutral design palette creates a bright and open atmosphere and allows you to add your mark
- Four large bedrooms feature built-in robes, plush carpet; master with massive WIR and ensuite boasting twin vanities and a double shower; relax in the main bathroom at the end of the day in a full, deep bath with instant gas hot water; solar panels feed back into the grid
- Clever in-built recesses provide bonus space for furniture allowing rooms to open up even more; a children's activity area is cosy and contained; ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning provides year-round comfort; internal/external access laundry plus washer/dryer; linen and utility closets
- The heart of the home is the open-plan living-dining-kitchen area with easy-clean glossy 600x600mm tiles; reflective window tinting reduces heat and glare; a gourmet kitchen features chic stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, island seating and ample drawer and bench space; an additional lounge room completes the layout
- Enjoy drinks at the 'sunset bar' on the timber hardwood deck which extend the width of the house; privacy screens, drop-down weather screen, ceiling fan and shady trees let you soak up the valley views in peace; huge 3-metre sliding doors seamlessly connect the indoor and outdoor spaces; double security garage with sensor lights, automatic door and internal access
- Low-maintenance fenced gardens have settled into the landscape, overseen by a qualified horticulturist; watch the seasons change with Autumn colours in the deciduous trees including Liquidambars, Maples and Nyssa dotted around the property. Raised vegetable and herb gardens plus citrus trees let you harvest your own food; plenty of room for chooks, pets, shed and a pool.
Surrounded by large allotments and substantial homes, this is a rare opportunity to enjoy semi-rural living while still being so close to all services and amenities. Public and private schools are nearby, and it's only 10 minutes to the Hunter Expressway, making for an easy commute to the Upper Hunter and Newcastle.
* Agent Declares Interest