If you've been thinking about wide open spaces, clean country air and a slower-paced lifestyle, discover it all in one package with this secluded rural property located in a truly beautiful part of the Hunter region. On the market for the first time since it was built, the three-bedroom home has undergone a complete internal update, so all modern comforts and conveniences are catered for. Set on more than 3 hectares and with panoramic views over the valley and beyond, it's a rare opportunity to blend the privacy and spaciousness of acreage living while still being close to all conveniences.
- It doesn't matter where you stand, take in the views from every direction due to the elevated position of the house, from farmlands, to rolling countryside, the colours of the sunset from your verandah as it sets behind the mountains will never fail to enchant
- With more than 3 hectares which you can divide into separate paddocks or keep open, it's the perfect place for horses, cows or sheep, or begin that hobby farm dream; a fully enclosed chook shed and run means farm fresh eggs for breakfast; the house and vegetable gardens benefit from irrigation from the dam; three water tanks service the property
- The homestead-style dwelling features three bedrooms, each with built-ins and blinds; a study/office could be converted into a fourth bedroom; full bathroom with shower and tub, plus separate toilet; laundry and plenty of storage throughout
- A recent renovation has given new life to the home - floorboards, paint, blinds, bathroom and a fresh bright kitchen with new island, pantry, stove, oven and dishwasher; ducted air-conditioning; adjoining dining room plus living room with cosy wood fire
- Enjoy the morning sun from your fully enclosed Queenslander room, or watch the scenery from a wraparound verandah; you've got privacy in spades and all windows have insect screens
- There is room for any farming storage with a 3-bay machinery shed, a work shed, plus a two-car garage with shelving and storage - all lockable and secure; expand the fruit trees and screened vegetable garden; or let the kids have fun with horses and motorbikes - you've got the space to explore.
Situated on the picturesque side of the Williams river, you are serviced by the nearby village of Clarence Town with a grocer, bakery, butcher and more. With a primary school and bus at the end of the street to the local high school, families are well catered for. Large centres are close: Dungog (20 minutes), Raymond Terrace (25 minutes) and Maitland (30 minutes), while proximity to the airport (30 minutes) and Newcastle (1 hour) means commuting is a definite possibility.
Expressions of Interest are closing on Friday the 1st of February 2019 at 5:00pm. Expressions of Interest must be submitted in writing to the agent Natasha McElwaine at email@example.com