Meticulously restored and maintained, this much-loved full brick home epitomises low maintenance living. With three bedrooms and ample living spaces, it is brimming with updated features to last many years. Inside is bright and airy with all the essentials, while outside offers relaxation and privacy nestled amongst mature gardens. First home-buyers, families or downsizers will find this all-rounder immensely appealing. With a central location, this delightful home is ready right now for you to move in.
- The home boasts three bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans; the fully tiled bathroom has a tub, toilet and separate shower; internal laundry has second toilet; freshly painted throughout
- Relax in the remodelled kitchen which has opened up the living and dining rooms; practicality blends with contemporary style in subway splashbacks, gas stove, electric oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar, soft close drawers and cupboards, Caesarstone bench top, LED strip lighting, timber shelving and an accessible four-door pantry for manoeuvrability
- Integrated spaces allow for connectivity - eat in the dining room, sit back in the living room or prepare meals in the kitchen; a rear sunroom with fun astro turf could be an indoor playroom or transform into a sitting room or study
- All the comfort inclusions you could want: air-conditioning, original timber floorboards throughout so cleaning is a breeze, timber Venetians, external awnings, picture rails, fully screened windows, original ornate cornices, extra linen closets, security screen door, retractable undercover clothesline and more
- Easy-care front and back yards with established natives and citrus trees; hedges add full privacy; security gates ensure a child and pet-friendly yard to play in; single lock-up garage with workshop; expansive concrete driveway with space for secure caravan or boat storage; instantaneous gas hot water means you'll never wait or run out
- Sit on the protected pavilion-style timber deck and soak in the smell of the star jasmine on a balmy evening, fire up the BBQ with friends or enjoy a unhurried weekend breakfast while the kids play; a south-east aspect is perfect for summer and keeps the backyard shaded and cool.
Situated directly opposite Cooks Square Park means you've got breathing space in spades and from its elevated north-facing position, take in the valley views towards Paterson from the front of the home. You're just moments from schools, Green Hills shopping centre and East Maitland village and a handy grocer is just around the corner. A bus stop, Victoria Street and East Maitland stations are a short distance away, and the proximity to the Hunter Expressway and New England Highway means the drive to Newcastle is only 30 minutes and Sydney just 2 hours.