Welcome to 'Winterwood' - nestled behind privacy hedges and manicured gardens, this executive home will whisk you away to an era of elegance and refinement. Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, discover a Federation-inspired residence which has been lovingly renewed with attention to detail, while showcasing contemporary inclusions to cover year-round comfort.
- Period detailing abounds with tongue and groove floorboards, stained glass windows, ceiling roses, architraves, dado rails, tessellated tiles, bump rails, ornate vent covers, ceiling fans and strong Federation lines
- The homes' four bedrooms have built-ins, the master with ensuite; bathrooms feature claw foot bath tubs, shower and twin vanities; triple curtains, new luxe carpet and ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning takes care of your comfort
- A Tasmanian oak kitchen with walk-in pantry, dishwasher, gas stove, wall oven and bench seats overlooks a cosy casual dining area and adjoins a formal dining room as well as an informal lounge room with gas fireplace; a formal sunken living room and full laundry completes the internal spaces
- Outdoor living is equally taken care of by a generous covered entertaining area with terracotta tiles, fans and full alfresco kitchen including BBQ; cool off in the in-ground undercover pool and relax within the tropical Balinese-style mature gardens with hidden sculptures; an outdoor toilet and shower make parties a breeze; discover an extra hidden pergola area for quiet moments
- Plenty of parking and storage with a double lock-up garage, double carport, extra shed for car or workshop; two street frontages provide more options.
Located in an exclusive, friendly neighbourhood allows to for carefree living, yet all the services and amenities of Maitland and East Maitland are only 10 minutes away. Perfect for the discerning buyer looking for an executive residence where privacy and combined indoor-outdoor living is paramount and a desirable location essential.