Be swept away by this sprawling single-level residence set on around two hectares of level yard and manicured gardens, on a larger 43-hectare allotment. Exuding sumptuousness on a grand scale, this imposing Master-built home offers luxurious appointments with absolute privacy and serenity. Enjoy the perfect country setting on largely untouched land with vast district vistas. A magnificent property such as this opens up a world of possibilities for those wanting breathing room and a property of significance.
- Built in 1997 and modelled on the classic Federation-style homes of Lorn, this is its first time on the market; a rare opportunity to buy into the prominent Black Hill postcode
- Features three generously-sized bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite, separate study, as well as lounge which could be a fourth bedroom; second bathroom and powder room
- You'll never be in need of space for family and guests with open-plan formal and casual living and dining areas, generous 10ft+ ceilings, huge billiard room, bar area, plus outdoor patio
- Gourmet entertaining kitchen with island, as well as bench seating, granite bench tops and rich timber cabinetry, electric stove and oven, seperate pantry, room for double-fridge
- Decorative touches abound: lush carpets, detailed tiling, double-sided French Cheminees fireplace, ornate cornice work, lead glass windows, ceiling roses, pelmets and a wide-wraparound verandah with pressed concrete flooring
- Ample parking and storage with DLUG, double carport, shed and tractor shed. Rest easy with ducted and split system reverse-cycle aircon, and back-to-base security system
- Property is fully-fenced with access to town and tank water, dam, extensive gardens, and the vast yard has room for a pool or tennis court; enjoy district views from the gazebo and gardens
This exclusive property is situated mere minutes from the M1 Expressway, New England Highway and Hunter Expressway, placing it at a connected transport crossroad. Top schools are within a 15-minute drive, as well as access to retail, entertainment, dining and amenities and all that Maitland and Newcastle has to offer.