Space and freedom is at the heart of this brilliantly designed family home, set on a quiet 4052-square metre (1 acre) block surrounded by established landscaped gardens. Convenience and luxury combine with a versatile floor plan for a truly contemporary dwelling brimming with quality creature comforts, multiple bedrooms, expansive outdoor living plus an inground pool. Add the 'wow factor' into your life with this relaxed residence, just minutes from Maitland, but a world away from it all.
- Enter through wide double doors to light-filled communal spaces with high ceilings - a dining room, lounge, rumpus, family room and kitchen - are open and connected, but with the choice to isolate for privacy; full Crimsafe screens lets you leave the doors open at night to enjoy the breeze; polished floorboards are stylish and durable; picture rails add a period touch
- There is an abundance of room for a growing family with five generous double bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans; a palatial master bedroom has WIR and ensuite with double shower; fifth bedroom could be an optional study or office; ducted air-conditioning throughout; full 3-way bathroom with spa-bath and separate WC; quality carpet to last for years
- Be blown away by the huge family room with integrated kitchen which seamlessly connects to a large covered alfresco patio to create indoor-outdoor flow; no one will get underfoot in the easy-to-manoeuvre gourmet kitchen with 6-8 seater breakfast island, durable stone bench-tops, stainless steel Ariston gas stove, pyrolytic oven and dishwasher, plus walk-in pantry which could be converted to a butler's pantry with existing internal water connection
- Outdoor living appeals any time of year with a cement-floor alfresco patio, perfect for all -weather play, barbecues and entertaining - add your own outdoor kitchen with gas and water connections already established; bask in the north-facing sun from your covered front verandah and inhale the fragrant wisteria
- A stunning inground pool will keep everyone cool, plus pool shed; pick citrus, stone fruit and make mulberry pies from your established orchard; a bountiful vegetable and herb garden and natives around the border of the large, level block adds to the tranquility of the setting; children will be enchanted by the wildlife that call the trees their home
- Make life easy with internal access from the double garage which also has a rear office space - could be converted to a gym or games room; full concrete driveway offers more off-street parking; a side gravel driveway provides backyard access; double shed at rear of block is big enough to house a boat.
Located on the doorstep of all that Maitland has to offer including shops, services, public transport, amenities and schools, this residence also capitalises on nearby access to the Hunter Expressway, making a commute to the Upper Hunter or Newcastle a breeze.