Some say the sweeping plains, rugged mountain ranges and hot gold hush of noon in the iconic poem 'My Country' speaks of Dorethea MacKellar's time growing up in the area. While the poem creates a beautiful picture of the lifestyle here, there's nothing like experiencing it for yourself!
This executive, architecturally designed acreage home on a lush 1.109ha (2.740ac) block in a close-knit cul-de-sac named after the poet offers just that. Enjoy grand living spaces, a sumptuous master suite with outdoor access through French doors and alfresco dining while taking in the bliss of native, deciduous and fruit trees chosen to paint a picture of colourful blooms all year-round.
- Five-year-old home of grand proportions built by multi-award-winning company, McDonald Jones Homes
- Oversized living hub with stylish bamboo flooring, living/dining space, slow combustion fireplace and access to the alfresco
- Designer gourmet kitchen with high quality appliances, island bench, large walk-in pantry and 40mm Caesarstone benchtops with waterfall edges
- Separate children's activity room, large study (could be a fifth bedroom) and private home theatre
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes. Enjoy the added luxury of a modern bathroom and walk-in robe in the large master suite
- Walk-in linen closet and two modern bathrooms plus additional powder room, all with stone benchtops. Each bathroom boasts a large bath
- Steel frame skeleton, desirable 9foot ceilings and raised height to doorways
- Five-zone ducted A/C, solar hot water and 104,250L water tank
- Coffered alfresco and beautiful rear and side verandahs, perfect for entertaining outdoors
- Double extended auto garage and 10 x 7m shed with carport and garaport
- Large, lush block with engineered landscaping, established gardens, large kids play equipment, 60,000L garden water tank and Garden Master Subsurface irrigation system
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by friendly neighbours, this lifestyle property is a short walk from Vacy Village, less than a 10min drive from Paterson, 15mins from Tocal College, 30mins from Maitland CBD and Green Hills Shopping Centre, 1hr from Newcastle and 2hrs from Sydney.