This versatile family home spread across a 683sqm corner block offers plenty to love. A beautifully renovated kitchen, oversized garage ideal for the family member who loves to tinker, and a hidden spa retreat overlooked by a verandah that spans the rear of the home makes this property perfect for relaxed living. Centrally located within walking distance of Rutherford shops, local schools, Telarah train station and an off-leash dog park, this property offers convenience, low-maintenance and year-round comfort.
- Newly renovated kitchen with brand new appliances
- Three generous bedrooms including a master suite with built-in robe and A/C
- Open plan living/dining space with easy access to the verandah for seamless entertaining
- Central family bathroom
- To the rear of the home you'll discover your own private retreat, with relaxing spa and verandah perfect for entertaining or a quiet date night at home
- Large shed with space for four cars plus two double carports for the caravan or boat
- Easy care, fully fenced yard with plenty of space for the kids and pets
- Vehicle access onto the block from Capper St and Parkes St
Beyond the charm of the property itself, you'll also enjoy an unbeatable lifestyle nearby to local eateries, schools and shops. Rutherford Marketplace is less than 5mins away, Maitland CBD is less than 10mins, Green Hills shopping centre is 10mins, Hunter Valley's wineries are 20mins, Newcastle is 45mins and Sydney is just 2hrs.