Style, space and indoor/outdoor living - what are you waiting for?
Every aspect of this spacious, modern home on a large 1,516sqm block has been carefully chosen to provide the utmost in style and comfort.
For the warmer months, stacker doors bring a gentle breeze into the lounge and living hub. The alfresco here offers outdoor entertaining overlooking a large saltwater pool with landscaped gardens beyond. In the colder seasons, heated floors in the entertainment room and multiple living spaces provide the perfect setting for intimate entertaining or snuggling up for a good movie.
- Parent's retreat with stylish feature walls, walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity
- Large lounge with stacker doors offers the perfect space for a cup of tea in the morning sun
- Rear living hub overlooked by a sleek, designer kitchen with stone benchtops
- The family and dining space provide easy movement to the lounge and a large alfresco
- Private entertainment space with new heated concrete-look tiles
- Spacious study with timber floating floorboards plus a study nook in the living hub
- Kid/guest bedrooms feature built-in robes
- Double auto garage with internal access
- Striking textures and features give this home spectacular street presence
- Fans and ducted A/C throughout, solar water system and water tank
- Large saltwater pool and rear triple garage perfect for use as a man cave or studio
- Large rear yard divided into two sections (perfect for dogs and the kids), garden shed and cubby house
The view and central location of this property are a real treat. Take in views of Paterson and the mountains beyond from the entry and enjoy a Sunday brunch or stroll through the cobblestone streets of Morpeth, which is just a 5min drive away. Local shops, schools and eateries are nearby and Green Hills Shopping Centre and Maitland CBD are just a 10min drive, Newcastle is 40mins and Sydney is just 2hrs.