Prepare to fall in love with this stunning federation home with enchanting stained glass windows, polished timber floors, decorative high ceilings, ornate fireplaces and classic facade with eye-catching gables. Affectionally named Knocknagou, this regent beauty set on a spacious 971sqm block in the heart of Maitland offers the perfect balance of classic charm and modern convenience and creates the ideal abode to reside and raise a family in.
- Solid home built in 1903
- Breathtaking kitchen with exposed brick and timber features, island bench and slow combustion fireplace
- Four bedrooms, including a tranquil loft retreat with ensuite
- Formal lounge with chandelier, beautifully decorated ceiling, picture rail and fireplace
- Second living area and dining space
- Two bathrooms with stylish traditional fittings
- Beautiful established gardens, conservatory and rear paved outdoor courtyard with brick BBQ
- Off street parking for 4 cars
Beyond the exquisite lifestyle this property offers and the rural views, you'll also enjoy strolling 10mins down the street to the cafes and restaurants on the Hunter River, a 10min walk to the local train station, a 5min drive to Rutherford markeplace, 10mins to Green Hills shopping centre, 30mins to the Hunter's famous wineries, 35mins to Newcastle's beaches and 2hrs to Sydney. Maitland Hospital is also just 200m away, so this is the perfect location for hospital staff or simply for peace of mind.
If classic charm and inner-city living sound like a match made in heaven, this is the perfect abode for you.