If you've dreamt of living off the grid and immersing yourself in nature while enjoying the luxuries of a modern home, this is your chance! This serene, 36.2ha (89.45ac) private block with remarkable views across Mount Sugarloaf and the Hunter region offers ready access to the delights of the Hunter Valley and bush walking, trail motorbiking and horse riding through your own bushland retreat.
With an existing Colorbond structure offering accommodation and a cleared, build-ready space for one or two new abodes, all the hard work has been done to prepare this block for your dream home or weekender.
- 10acres of cleared, elevated and landscaped land approved for the build of one or two houses
- Huge property frontage with new fencing looking onto a quiet cul-de-sac in a close-knit community
- Existing 8m x 15m, double insulated Colorbond structure with three bedrooms (one with WIR), bathroom, living spaces, A/C and kitchen
- 8acre fenced block paddock
- The two dams are decorated in water lilies and are spring fed, so they never go dry. One dam features an operating windmill
- Great location for kids, with a nearby school bus pickup and neighbouring families
- Established electricity service and NBN
- Envirocycle system and 22,000L water tank
Escape the hustle and bustle of the modern world on a block surrounded by state forest and national parkland whilst also enjoying the convenience of being just 10mins from Paterson's school, shops and the popular Tucker Park; 15mins from Woodville; 30mins from Dungog, Green Hills shops and Maitland's CBD; 1hr from Newcastle; and 2.5hrs from Sydney.