Positioned within walking distance from some of the Hunter Valley's remarkable wineries and with a unique and established wine tasting space and potential B&B, this is the perfect property for those of refined taste and savvy business sense. Set on a 7.9ha self-sufficient lifestyle block, this property features a romantic stone cottage with wraparound verandahs, high cathedral ceilings and luxurious spa retreat as well as a separate, contemporary styled guest house. Whether you're looking to establish a business in Pokolbin's award-winning wine region or enjoy a peaceful setting with plenty of space for the kids and guests, this is an opportunity to secure an impressive piece of the Hunter Valley.
Solid stone home
- Exposed stone, romantic spaces and cathedral ceilings will sweep you off your feet
- Generous bedrooms, two with BIRS and the third is a private loft with storage
- Expansive living/dining area with fireplace overlooked by a chef's kitchen with oversized oven, sink and stainless steel benchtops
- Private library space and wine tasting room with bar which could be used for entertaining
- Two gorgeous bathrooms, one with traditional claw foot bath and outdoor access
- Large outdoor dining area and a separate pavilion with a spa retreat
- Ducted A/C
The B&B or guest's retreat
- Modern styled home connected to the main abode by a triple carport
- Stainless steel and timber kitchen overlooking a light-filled living/dining space with balcony
- Generous bedrooms with gorgeous exposed beams, ensuites, BIRs and fans
- Wine cellar
- Large deck with scenic views and Juliette balcony off one bedroom
- Reverse cycle A/C and drive through carport with space for four cars
The property also features an EnviroCycle septic system, two large water tanks and a 12-panel solar system. Surrounded by established gardens and native trees, this property offers the full package - a lifestyle retreat in the heart of Pokolbin and only 10mins from Branxton, 15mins from Singleton, 20mins from Cessnock, 30mins from Maitland and 2hrs from Sydney.
Inspections by appointment only.