This is an outstanding opportunity to secure 64 hectares of prime development and residential land in one of Maitland's major growth corridors. Located right next to Lovedale and Pokolbin and part of Maitland Council's strategic development vision, this property has been pinpointed as a major focus area for the urban growth and development of Maitland.
- The property comprises 64 hectares of mostly cleared, undulating rural land with no reserves
- Uninterrupted views across the valley and glimpses of Brokenback Mountain Range and across to Newcastle
- Zoned RU2 Rural landscape agriculture and rural tourism. This property is one of only a few in Maitland Council that are identified as part of the Hunter Valley vineyards, so it's an ideal opportunity to extend the Hunter's pre-eminent wine-producing region
- Capitalise on its proximity to local schools, shops and significant employment areas in the Lower Hunter Valley
- This picturesque property offers lifestyle and is currently used for cattle breeding, with 8 established paddocks with electric fences and 6 dams
- An established three bedroom and separate two bedroom home and oversized hay shed
- Town water that feeds into a water tank and septic system for both homes
This property is ideally located on the doorstep of the New England Highway, the Great Northern rail corridor and the L3 link. It is also on the primary route into the vineyards and the Hunter Valley's central tourism hub.
This property has been handed down through generations - don't miss out on this rare opportunity to capitalise on one of Australia's fastest growing regional cities.
The property is open for inspection by appointment only.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest. All Expressions of Interest in writing to the agent at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 1st of June at 5:00 pm.