Tranquility, ease and unbeatable views across picturesque farming valley; there's simply nothing like living at Donnybrook. Escape the hustle and bustle to this relaxing 100acre property boasting a spacious home, a thriving eco-retreat and a lifestyle of nature walks, kayaking down the Hunter River, fishing in the dams or simply sitting back and taking in the scenery. Live sustainably in your own, private rural paradise desirably located between Hunter Valley's famous wineries and Morpeth's boutique shops with the option of continuing the popular and profitable eco retreat business established by the previous owners.
- Large, light-soaked living/dining space with cathedral ceiling and window, polished timber floors, study nook, open fireplace and slow combustion heater
- Huge in-ground, indoor pool and luxury spa
- Generous master suite with ensuite and built-in robe
- Two additional bedrooms surrounding a home theatre with reverse cycle A/C, creating the perfect space for a teenager's, guest's or parent's retreat
- Recently renovated bathroom, laundry and kitchen with stone benchtops.
- Dine with views under the pergola or relax on the northern sun porch
- Ample flat parking close to the house with generous under cover parking provided by the large shed and adjoining carport
- Extensive attic storage space
- Separate, well established art studio
- Minimal power bills with a 1.5kW, 5 panel solar array, solar pool heating and hot water
- 140 thousand litres of water storage tanks and a low maintenance, on-site septic system
- 100 acres of undulating countryside with picturesque pastoral views located off a private bitumen road
- Cattle yards with loading facility, huge machinery shed, several paddocks and five dams
- Hunter River frontage
The luxury tents
- Three steel frame permanent tents each with a queen bed, ensuite and kitchen facilities
The two newest tents are off-the-grid - completely solar powered, connected by decks and bridges either side of a central meeting yurt - all with rainwater tanks
- The tents can be used for yoga or eco retreats, as a bed and breakfast and/or for family and friends - 'glamping' at its best
Enjoy a picturesque, private countryside oasis within 20mins drive from Maitland CBD, 30min from Hunter Valley's wineries and Morpeth's boutique cafes, 50mins from Newcastle and 2hrs from Sydney.
Expressions of Interest in writing to Natasha McElwaine at email@example.com by Friday the 17th November 2017.