A peaceful home with plenty of room to live the way you love awaits on this breathtaking 3.3acre (1.37ha) countryside haven with majestic mountain views. Live large in the light-soaked, five-bedroom abode with warm rural features and polished timber floors and ceilings. With sweeping, wraparound verandahs, French doors and floor-to-ceiling windows unveiling breathtaking views across manicured gardens and an indulgent pool retreat, this home ticks all the boxes for luxury living.
- Massive country styled kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Relax in the magnificent, freshwater pool retreat with outdoor dining setting
- Five generous bedrooms with built-in robes and peaceful garden views
- Huge living hub with floor-to-ceiling windows and slow combustion fireplace in lounge
- Large family bathroom and ensuite, big laundry, reverse cycle ducted air con and ducted vacuuming system
- Private, fully-fenced block with electric gates; low-maintenance, manicured gardens; and plenty of room for kids, pets and hobby farming
- Three-bay shed with ensuite and garden shed attached
- 5kw back to grid solar system and an off grid solar system
- Septic system; dam; large chook run; and two 20,000L water tanks
Boasting a magnificent valley backdrop, this property offers a relaxed, rural getaway for you to enjoy everyday. A bus stop at the front of the property provides easy access to local schools while Paterson, the train station, Tocal College and Morpeth's boutique cafes and shops are under 15mins away. Camping in Barrington Tops or walking on Newcastle's beaches are 1hr away and Sydney is 2.5hrs.
But then again, why leave when you can enjoy luxury, resort-style living at home?
The property 9 Wallaby Close, Duns Creek is for sale by expressions of interest, in writing to email@example.com, by Friday the 27th of October 2017 at 5:00 pm.