98 Robert Street Tenambit
Expressions of Interest
Loving restoration focuses on family and flow
Step back in time with this truly unique three-bedroom, two-bathroom home built in 1965 and set on 658 sqm. Extensive cosmetic renovations since 2016 has transformed a mid-century box-style dwelling into a gorgeous place to live and play. With external renovations to be showcased on the Living Room lifestyle television program, this restored piece of history boasts bright spaces and luxury living for today's modern family.
- A retro feel doesn't mean this residence is lacking contemporary comforts or inclusions; three generous bedrooms have built-in robes, ample shelving, sash windows and new timber blinds; soak in a deep Back to Wall tub in the main bathroom, including a rain shower, toilet, heated towel racks and Italian tiling; a coveted second bathroom also has rain shower, toilet and large vanity.
- Explore the delightful design details dotted throughout the home including a sandstone mantel over the electric fire, window pelmets, alcoves, Art Deco-inspired cornice-work and plaster features, rustic floorboards; an internal European laundry; gas and NBN newly installed to home
- The light, bright kitchen is flooded with winter sunshine and features a touch of groovy with its mosaic-style tile splashbacks, offset by crisp white Caserstone benchtops and cabinetry; sleek S/S appliances: dishwasher, electric oven, stove and range-hood, breakfast bar for three; pendant lighting adds elegance; a neutral colour palette suits all your furniture and decor
- Adjoining the kitchen is a great entertainer's dining room, big enough for 8-10 people to enjoy long meals, split system AC keeps the climate just right; double sliding doors open to the backyard; relax and unwind in the front lounge, a built-in day bed is the perfect place to curl up with a book and cup of tea, or watch the trees through the front window and take it easy
- The outside areas shine too: sweep through French doors to the south-facing front porch where you can catch a summer breeze; a split-level north-facing backyard is pet and child friendly, perfect for entertaining, with room for a deck, inground pool, extension or granny flat; single garage with workspace, plus an extended carport provides plenty of parking
- Under the guidance of renovation queen Cherie Barber, a fresh coat of on-trend paint, a new porch awning, era-defining Besser bricks, simple landscaping and a sandstone garden wall has brought the exterior of the residence back to its former glory.
This enchanting home is just a short distance from Tenambit shops, Tenambit Public School and local high schools, Linuwel (Steiner) and Hunter Valley Grammar School, as well as the charming historic village of Morpeth; shops, dining, entertainment and services at the newly-expanded Green Hills and Maitland are only 10 minutes' drive, reach Newcastle and the Upper Hunter in under 30.
Expressions of Interest are closing on Friday the 26th April 2019 at 5:00pm. Expressions of Interest must be submitted in writing to the agent Natasha McElwaine at email@example.com
: $1800 per year
: $751 per year
: 657.60 m2