373 Camp Road Greta
$850,000 - $890,000
Colonial-style bushland retreat just moments from vineyards
Set back from the road, this private sanctuary is your chance to escape the noise of the city and take a breath. Offering versatile accommodation perfect for a growing family or for hosting, bring a sense of natural wonder into your life with towering gums, native birdlife and a property big on space. The classic Colonial-style design has an excellent layout with flexible family areas to provide carefree single level living. Outdoor entertaining mixes with indoor comforts to create a rural retreat, all within minutes of the gorgeous Hunter Valley wineries.
- There's room for the whole family with four bedrooms and built-ins, generous master bedroom with walk-in robe plus ensuite; new carpet, ceiling fans and curtains in all; a studio at the back of the garage could become a teen retreat or granny flat
- Feel the warmth of the home in a central open family room with cosy wood fire for winter; an adjoining dining area and updated country kitchen features breakfast bar, new bench-tops, stove and microwave, dishwasher and easy-clean slate flooring; a separate formal lounge provides more communal living space
- A refreshed Federation-style bathroom boasts twin vanities, shower, toilet, smart checkered tiles; soak in the freestanding cast iron claw foot tub at the end of the day; the master bedroom ensuite has also been updated; plus internal laundry and linen closet
- Period detailing captures the old-world charm of the home: red cedar timber frames and doors, brick and stone feature walls, hear the rain under the original galvanised tin roof, a wraparound bull-nosed verandah adds insulation and character
- All the extras you could want: solar hot water, water tanks, split-system air-conditioning, new carpet and freshly painted throughout, double LUG plus carport, workshop, concrete driveway, covered tiled patio, citrus and stone fruit trees, garden shed and more
- Outdoor living is easy - sit on your verandah with a book or cup of tea and watch the wildlife, fire up the barbecue and invite friends and neighbours over while the kids splash in the in-ground pool and spa, keep chickens, grow vegetables and enjoy the cleared grounds
- Set on nearly 2.5 acres, there is potential to subdivide or take advantage of the proximity to the wineries and establish a homestay.
Situated on the outskirts of Greta, this lovely township boasts all the essential services including a primary school and doctor, plus a train station on the Hunter line to Maitland and Newcastle; the Hunter Expressway is minutes away, making it an easy 30-minute drive to Newcastle and its beautiful beaches, and Sydney in 2 hours.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.