19 Richardson Street East Maitland
$380,000 - $418,000
Get ready for a new lease of life in a superb location
With only two owners since it was first built, this compact weatherboard home is a mix of original pleasures and new improvements. Situated on a coveted corner position, the property is packed with potential. Perfect for first home buyers or investors, there is room to expand, renovate or build your dream home. So close to all shopping and amenities, make your mark and settle into a great neighbourhood.
- Two bedrooms, one with ensuite, plus separate bathroom and toilet
- New additions such as a Colorbond roof and elegant French doors enhance the living areas and aesthetic of the home
- Galley kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher, open living and dining spaces, plus separate lounge room, laundry and LUG
- Original features shine throughout - stunning restored dark polished timber floorboards and cornicework embellishments are a snapshot in time
- Enjoy cosy winters around a fire pit on your outdoor deck, as well as balmy breezes and alfresco dining in summer
- Established blossoming gardens provide privacy and a peaceful leafy outlook
- Refresh, renovate, rebuild or move straight in - the possibilities are endless on this 555 sqm block, making it a rare opportunity in a strong market.
The location is unparalleled: Stockland Green Hills Shopping Centre a stone's throw away, schools and services are all close-by, the Hunter Expressway a 10-minute drive and access to Newcastle, the Upper Hunter and Sydney is easy. You've got the best of the Hunter right on your doorstep.
: $2117 per year
: $253 per quarter
: 555.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.