6 Brandon Street Seaham
Generous two-storey family home - you'll never want to leave!
The classic features, generous proportions and irresistible outdoor living spaces complement the timeless appeal of this two storey family home. Set on a large 2,023sqm block on a private, leafy street and surrounded by established gardens that attract colourful local birdlife, this spacious home offers so much for families to love. Walking distance from local schools, shops and off-leash dog parks, buyers who move into the neighbourhood rarely leave, so don't miss this rare opportunity.
- Large lower level bedroom with walk-in robe and vast window that overlooks the gardens. The rumpus room off this space with private garage access makes it perfect for use as a teenager or parent's retreat
- Upper level boasts three bedrooms with built-in robes and the master features an ensuite
- Timber feature kitchen and separate dining room with timber French doors
- Multiple living spaces, including a large sun room that looks out through arched windows across the rear garden
- Gorgeous bathrooms with ornate features and a large laundry
- Rear verandah and front porch perfect for taking in the leafy suburb and mountains beyond
- Double auto garage, additional double carport and separate gravel pad perfect for the caravan or boat
Nestled in a quiet, friendly street only a walk from Seaham Public School, Seaham Preschool, the local shops, pharmacy and medical centre. You'll also be just 15mins from Raymond Terrace, 20mins from Maitland CBD and Green Hills Shopping Centre, 40mins from Nelson Bay and Newcastle's beaches and just 2hrs from Sydney.
: $1483 per year
: 2023.00 m2
Built In Robes
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley - real estate sales, Maitland & surrounds
7/128 Lawes Street
EAST MAITLAND 2323
T 02 4933 9929
F 02 4933 9940
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.