75 Schanck Drive Metford
Contact agent for details
Central location and year round comfort
This solid brick family home sits amongst cottage style gardens on a centrally located 819sqm block only minutes from local schools, hospitals, public transport and Green Hills Shopping Centre. Spacious and well-planned throughout, this contemporary styled abode provides for relaxed indoor and outdoor living and entertaining all year round.
Stay warm in winter in the sun-soaked living hub or large lounge with a new fireplace that boasts a beautiful antique, red cedar mantle rescued from an old building in Maitland. The huge, enclosed alfresco or quiet pergola in the yard are the perfect settings in the warmer seasons.
- The central kitchen is perfect for the passionate baker, with plenty of creation space, storage and a walk-in pantry. The kitchen overlooks the living hub and yard, so you can keep an eye on the kids and chat to guests while you prepare food
- New, stylish timber floorboards in an open plan living hub with living and dining space
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite and three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Large, enclosed alfresco with gas bayonet
- Large family bathroom with spa corner bath. Laundry with outdoor access
- Ducted A/C and double auto garage
- Fully fenced, flat yard with rear access for a trailer, caravan or boat and large garden shed
- Landscaped gardens and a quiet, paved pergola area with a pot belly fire pit
This property holds a central and convenient location in a quiet and friendly community. Metford Train Station is a 5min walk away and TAFE is just a 10min walk, Green Hills shops are a 5min drive, Maitland is 10mins and the M1 nearby offers a quick 40min drive to Newcastle and 2hrs to Sydney.
: $1443 per year
: $790 per year
: 819 m2
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley - real estate sales, Maitland & surrounds
7/128 Lawes Street
EAST MAITLAND 2323
T 02 4933 9929
F 02 4933 9940
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.