24 Foster Street Tenambit
Versatile family home with private reserve and golf course access
If soaking in the pool under palm trees or dining with friends and family under the lush green trees of your private reserve sounds like a dream come true, this property is for you! This versatile family home is set on a 630sqm block that provides direct access to Easts Leisure and Golf Club via golf buggy (a bonus for golf enthusiasts). Built and adored by the previous owners and in great condition, this property awaits a new family to call it home.
- Four bedrooms, two with built-in robes and one bedroom with ensuite access
- Elegant kitchen with plenty of creation space and island bench
- Room for a dining table in the kitchen and separate dining room
- Front positioned lounge with slow combustion fireplace and rear living space with built-in robe
- Beautiful original timber floorboards and 8.5ft ceilings
- Rear patio overlooking a large saltwater pool retreat surrounded by a paved setting perfect for relaxing with a cuppa
- 1.5 car garage and single carport
- Easy care yard and property backs on to a reserve with fruit trees
Enjoy taking in the colours of king parrots, rosellas and the quiet native bushland with a round of golf, schools, shops and public transport nearby. Bus stops and Tenambit shops are a short walk away, Green Hills Shopping Centre and Maitland CBD are less than 10mins, Newcastle is 35mins and Sydney is just 2hrs.
: $1631 per year
: $420 per quarter
: 630.00 m2
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley - real estate sales, Maitland & surrounds
7/128 Lawes Street
EAST MAITLAND 2323
T 02 4933 9929
F 02 4933 9940
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.