109 Aberglasslyn Road Rutherford
Contact agent for details
Flawless family living in this modern home
The architectural details and quality, modern features in this spacious family home set on a 753sqm block say it all - this as-new property delivers relaxation and luxury for families every day. Previously a display home (which means you'll enjoy the best of everything), this abode is an entertainer's delight with light soaked open plan living spaces, designer gourmet kitchen and pool retreat overlooked by a sheltered alfresco.
- Timber floored central living hub with dining and living space and lounge separated by stylish plantation shutters and that leads to the alfresco. Open up the shutters and you have the ultimate indoor/outdoor setting for evenings entertaining guests
- Sunday morning pancakes are a breeze in the designer kitchen with island bench, double door pantry and stone benchtops
- Keep the kids and guests entertained on the new striking alfresco dining space overlooking a glistening, fully-fenced pool with water feature and surrounded by beautiful travertine pavers
- The four bedrooms are generous for this era of home. The master suite is completed by a walk-in robe and stylish ensuite, perfect for busy mornings before work
- Seperate lounge or study for quiet relaxation and striking picture recesses for feature art
- Ducted A/C for year-round comfort and quality alarm system
- Double auto garage and space to park on the concreted driveway
- Easy care yard, water tank and new fencing
Located only two doors down from a bus stop and within a short distance from local amenities, including primary and secondary schools, sporting fields and Rutherford's Shopping Centre. You'll love living in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood just minutes from the highway to the upper Hunter Valley and wine region, 10mins from Maitland's CBD, 15mins from Green Hills growing shopping centre, 45mins from Newcastle's beaches and just 2hrs from Sydney.
: $1820 per week
: 753.00 m2
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.