7 Rampling Avenue North Rothbury
Luxurious, modern home - just 6 months old!
This brand new home in the heart of the premium Huntlee estate boasts classy, modern features throughout and is ready to move into and enjoy. Flawlessly connecting indoor and outdoor living and featuring open plan spaces that invite you to live the way you love, this spacious family home set on a 929sqm corner block offers the luxuries of a new home without the hassle of building.
- The grand, open plan living hub is sleek and modern and will keep you captivated every day
- Modern kitchen with pendant lights, island bench with waterfall edges, and walk-in pantry
- Sit back and relax in the spacious dining room or carpeted lounge
- A rear alfresco with large BBQ and study nook discovered behind Balinese screens finishes off the hub of the home
- Generous master bedroom with contemporary ensuite and walk-in robe
- Built-in robes to three minor bedrooms
- Ducted A/C and double auto garage with rear access
- The large rear yard offers plenty of opportunity to create a landscaped retreat
Nestled amongst the natural beauty and quality homes in the heart of the Hunter Valley, this property offers a vibrant and relaxed lifestyle with the convenience of Huntlee's local parks, cafes, shops, schools and cycleways and the soon-to-be-built Coles and tavern nearby.
You'll enjoy a family-friendly community just minutes from the renowned wineries of the Hunter Valley, 30mins from Maitland's cafes and shops, 45mins from the beautiful beaches of Newcastle and 90 mins from the bright lights of Sydney.
: $1180 per year
: $60 per month
: 929.00 m2
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley - real estate sales, Maitland & surrounds
7/128 Lawes Street
EAST MAITLAND 2323
T 02 4933 9929
F 02 4933 9940
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.