32 Dalveen Road Bolwarra Heights
$1,070,000 - $1,150,000
Luxury family sanctuary and development opportunity
Modern flair, quality renovated features and an uninterrupted rural outlook define a home that is simply magnificent from every angle. Filled with natural light, this home flaunts immense street appeal, open plan living, a brand new Hamptons-style kitchen, six spacious bedrooms and Tuscan landscaped gardens overlooking a saltwater pool. Set on a sought-after 2,584sqm block approved by the DA for subdivision, this property offers a rare development opportunity and an enviable lifestyle in the heart of the prestigious Bolwarra Heights.
- This home of distinction has been flawlessly renovated with premium appliances and features
- Open plan living/dining hub surrounded by glass windows and sliding doors leading onto the front and rear verandahs
- Brand new chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, new Miele appliances and hidden butler's pantry boasting its own sink and farmland view
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes. The master retreat boasts a modern ensuite with double vanity
- The ground floor features a private granny flat or teenager's retreat with private entrance, large bedroom, living space with room for a kitchenette, A/C and bathroom
- New, designer family bathroom with freestanding bath and floor-to-ceiling feature tiles
- Front verandah spanning the length of the home and two rear decks offering views across the back reserve
- Triple garage and large man shed
- Timber floors, ducted A/C, wood fireplace in the lounge, exposed brick features and freshly painted throughout
- Fully fenced, 6x3.5m saltwater pool retreat
- 2kW solar panel system
- Established citrus trees and leafy gardens fed by an irrigation system and 9,000L water tank
This superb property enjoys unbeatable privacy and magnificent views across Bolwarra's beautiful farmland to Mount Sugarloaf and beyond. Enjoy a quiet rural lifestyle with the convenience of Bolwarra's local school just 4mins away, Maitland's CBD and Morpeth's historic cafes just 10mins, Green Hills shopping centre 15mins, Newcastle 45mins and Sydney just 2.5hrs.
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley - real estate sales, Maitland & surrounds
7/128 Lawes Street
EAST MAITLAND 2323
T 02 4933 9929
F 02 4933 9940
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.