22 Willovale Drive Bolwarra Heights
Contact agent for details
A rustic, country 'Storybook' retreat straight out of a fairy tale
Country-meets-cottage in this fairy tale retreat featuring vaulted ceilings with exposed oregon timber beams, dormer windows and timber floorboards. Blending original with modern features throughout, this unique and gorgeous home set on 2.35acres (9,497sqm) of flat, sought-after land complete with an in-ground saltwater pool and stunning rural views is a dream just waiting to be discovered and enjoyed.
- Parent's private retreat complete with a timber-paneled study and large master bedroom boasting reading nook, walk-in robe and ensuite with clawfoot bath
- Farmhouse style kitchen featuring the original granite benchtops and movable, timber island bench
- Meals area off the kitchen with access to the deck
- Formal living space with fireplace, timber bar and custom chandeliers
- Formal dining space with access through French doors onto a verandah that wraps the home and is draped in wisteria
- Additional rumpus room with slow combustion fireplace with access onto the deck through French doors
- Corner spa bath in the family bathroom
- Five spacious bedrooms, including a private loft perfect for teenagers
- Additional bathroom off laundry
- 12x4m timber deck with outdoor kitchen and space for a lounge and dining setting
- Fully fenced pool retreat with 4.5x12m saltwater pool
- Double, auto garage attached to the house and detached three car shed
- Easy-care, fenced yard and fruit orchard
Bolwarra Heights has gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to its excellent lifestyle amenities, quality local school and the desirable combination of a rural lifestyle with the convenience of Morpeth's boutique cafes being 10mins away, Maitland's CBD and Green Hills shops just 15mins, Newcastle Airport 35mins, Newcastle 50mins and Sydney 2.5hrs.
The property is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing on the 20th of April 2018. All expressions in writing to the agent at email@example.com by 5pm on the 20th.
: $2748 per year
: $504 per quarter
: 9497.00 m2
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley - real estate sales, Maitland & surrounds
7/128 Lawes Street
EAST MAITLAND 2323
T 02 4933 9929
F 02 4933 9940
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.