6 Reynolds Close Duns Creek
Architecturally designed and professionally decorated modern farmhouse
This one-of-a-kind home has been designed by an award-winning architect and interior design team and is surrounded by sublime landscaped gardens on 5 tranquil acres (2.031ha). The attention to detail and luxurious inclusions in this home are reminiscent of a five-star retreat and almost every room boasts direct access to the outdoors. The spacious living areas provide ample room for large family gatherings or quiet moments alone, while wisteria draped verandahs overlooking the saltwater lap pool offer the perfect setting to enjoy a morning coffee or evening drop of your favourite Hunter Valley wine.
- Luxurious, central lounge room with high ceilings, stylish travertine floors with underfloor heating, sandstone fireplace and surrounded by bi-fold doors and highlight louvres for ventilation and outdoor access
- Modern designer kitchen boasting Miele appliances, marble benchtops, butler's pantry and centre island bench
- Grand entry with sitting room
- Generous bedrooms and a master suite with large WIR and luxury ensuite with underfloor heating and freestanding bath that offers exclusive pool views
- Adjoining 4th bedroom to the master suite has the potential to be used as a study or nursery
- Large laundry with an abundance of storage leading to a double garage
- Ducted A/C in central living areas, library or study nook and large wine cellar
- Guest wing with two bedrooms, split system A/C, guest bathroom and pool storage room with third toilet and wash basin
- Multiple verandahs allow guests to be entertained whilst enjoying the rural landscape as well as access to the heated 15.2mx3.2m saltwater lap pool with outdoor shower
- The private driveway leads past breathtaking landscaped gardens to the house
- The fruit and citrus trees, vegetable and flower gardens, and surrounding trees are connected to an irrigation system pumped from the Paterson River into a 3,000 gallon storage tank
- 24,000 gallon rainwater tank
- Water License consisting of 2 Megalitres
Ideally located within 5 minutes of the convenient Paterson Village; 15mins from Morpeth's historic streets; 20 mins from Maitland CBD and Green Hills Shopping Centre; less than an hour from Hunter Valley's wine vineyards, Newcastle and Nelson Bay's beaches; and just 2.5hrs from Sydney.
There are no words that do this one-of-a-kind property justice, you simply have to see it for yourself.
Inspection by Appointment Only.
: $497 per quarter
: 5.01 acres
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley - real estate sales, Maitland & surrounds
7/128 Lawes Street
EAST MAITLAND 2323
T 02 4933 9929
F 02 4933 9940
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.