73 Thompson Street East Maitland
Contact agent for details
Quality family home in a unbeatable location
This quality built, brick veneer family home with steel frames holds a 518sqm block in a central location that is second to none. On the market for the first time since it was originally built, this fantastic home boasts a spacious and versatile floorplan and three generous bedrooms within walking distance of Maitland's sought-after schools, the local shops and the new Maitland Hospital. This property is perfect for you if you are just starting out, investing, raising a growing family or looking to downsize in absolute comfort and convenience.
- Spacious bedrooms each with built-in robes
- Enter the home across the cream stone aggregate paths and tiled patio into a spacious front lounge with double brick feature wall
- Central U-shaped kitchen complete with pull out bench top for additional space. The kitchen provides easy access to outdoor and indoor entertaining
- Dining space and large rear family room with patio access
- Rear sunroom with a built-in brick BBQ
- Three-way bathroom with bath and second toilet and shower off the laundry
- Ducted A/C, 14 solar panels and cleverly designed for accessibility
- Double garage with auto doors and internal access
Thanks to its desirable low-maintenance yard and convenient, central location, this home offers a relaxed, easy lifestyle only a 5min walk to the local grocery store; 15min walk to Maitland Grossman High School; a 5min drive to Maitland Hospital, East Maitland's shops and Green Hills Shopping Centre; 35mins to Newcastle's beaches; and 2hrs to Sydney.
: $1708 per year
: $655 per year
: 518.00 m2
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley - real estate sales, Maitland & surrounds
7/128 Lawes Street
EAST MAITLAND 2323
T 02 4933 9929
F 02 4933 9940
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.