23 Hawkins Street Rutherford
Contact agent for details
Relaxed living in a quiet cul-de-sac
Enjoy the luxuries and quality of a new master built home without the stress and headaches of building. This single level, quality built abode boasts open plan living, a spacious master bedroom with stylish ensuite and walk-in robe, a relaxed setting for outdoor dining, ducted A/C and welcoming neutral styling. Set on a 479sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking native trees, this property offers the complete package and is perfect for the savvy first home buyer, investor or downsizer.
- Gorgeous modern kitchen with island bench, sleek cabinetry and Caesarstone benchtops
- Central living hub with timber floating floorboards and seamless access onto the outdoor alfresco
- Generous master suite with ensuite and WIR quietly positioned away from the living hub
- Two bedrooms with BIRs for guests or kids
- Central family bathroom with stylish features, handy grab rails and bath
- Linen closet and laundry with external access
- Ducted A/C, water tank and desirable 9ft ceilings
- Double auto garage and fully fenced, easy care yard perfect for the kids or pets
This beautiful, three-year-old home has been well maintained inside and out and is ready for you to simply move into and enjoy. You'll adore the property's quiet setting and the convenience of living 5mins from Rutherford Marketplace and off leash parks; less than 10mins from Green Hills Shopping Centre, Lorn's boutique cafes and Maitland CBD; 45mins from Newcastle; and just 2hrs from Sydney.
: $375 per quarter
: $239 per quarter
: 479.00 m2
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley - real estate sales, Maitland & surrounds
7/128 Lawes Street
EAST MAITLAND 2323
T 02 4933 9929
F 02 4933 9940
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.