48 Raworth Avenue Raworth
Contact agent for details
Spacious, modern home with studio and pool retreat
A beautiful rural outlook and luxury, spacious living await in this grand, architecturally designed abode. This immaculate home has been well-zoned for family living and boasts modern features, 9ft ceilings, an outdoor pool retreat and detached studio/man cave. Set on a 1,500sqm block in a quiet and friendly neighbourhood only a 10min stroll from Morpeth's boutique shops and cafes and the Hunter River, this home will impress from every angle.
- Huge central great room with timber floors and coffered ceiling
- Modern gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry and island bench
- Large, separate home theatre catering for movie buffs of all ages
- The central living hub leads out onto the dreamy alfresco with outdoor kitchen
- The bedrooms are well-zoned, with the three kid's/guest's bedrooms with BIRs at the rear and the expansive master suite with ensuite and WIR towards the front
- Triple garage, study, ducted A/C and plenty of storage throughout
- Enjoy some sunshine or the stars at night from the breathtaking outdoor retreat, complete with in-ground saltwater pool, shade structure and plenty of space for a dining or outdoor lounge setting
- Detached man cave, studio or storage shed with verandah
- Fenced yard with excellent side access to the rear of the property, three water tanks and easy-care gardens
This property comes with the added bonus of a quiet and friendly cul-de-sac community where neighbours look out for one another and even hold an annual Christmas celebration. With the new Maitland hospital being built only 5mins away, Green Hills Shopping Centre and Maitland 10mins, Newcastle 40mins, Sydney 2hrs and quality pubs and schools nearby, this really is the complete package!
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley - real estate sales, Maitland & surrounds
7/128 Lawes Street
EAST MAITLAND 2323
T 02 4933 9929
F 02 4933 9940
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.