63 Clayton Crescent Rutherford
Contact agent for details
The ideal family home
This spacious home with oversized rooms on a 686sqm block has so many features to be enjoyed and is within walking distance from Rutherford Marketplace, local schools and sport and off leash dog parks. Offering all of the modern conveniences of a brand new home, families will enjoy a peaceful and easy care lifestyle and a safe and friendly environment to create treasured memories in.
- Two oversized bedrooms with ensuites; the larger of which has space for a king bed and parent's retreat
- Huge, tiled dining/living space overlooked by a designer kitchen complete with island bench, new rangehood, an abundance of creation space and two floor-to-ceiling pantries
- Private home theatre
- BIRs with mirrored doors in all five of the bedrooms plus double door storage cupboard in the hall
- Three stylish, modern bathrooms (family with bath)
- Generous double auto garage, rainwater tank and ducted A/C
- Fully fenced, easy maintenance block featuring pet enclosure with internal access and small garden shed
This home is presented in excellent condition and is ready to move into. Talarah Train Station and Maitland Hospital are 5mins away, Maitland CBD is 10mins away, Hunter Valley's wineries are 15mins, Newcastle is 45mins and Sydney is 2hrs, so all of the best features of the Hunter Valley and Sydney are easily at hand.
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley - real estate sales, Maitland & surrounds
7/128 Lawes Street
EAST MAITLAND 2323
T 02 4933 9929
F 02 4933 9940
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.