19 Largs Avenue Largs
Contact agent for details
Large, luxury living in Largs retreat
This large, near new home with lavish features, landscaped gardens and indoor/outdoor entertaining overlooking a glistening solar heated saltwater pool offers a breathtaking private oasis in the prestigious Largs neighbourhood. Boasting two entrances to the property through an electric gate and a private drive, this beautifully presented and fully renovated home on a large, fenced 3,800sqm (0.93ac) block is a dream just waiting to be discovered.
- Fully renovated home with architectural highlights, soaring ceilings and well-zoned living spaces for guests and family
- Master of the 5 spacious bedrooms boasts architectural window above the bed, sliding door to private porch, WIR and ensuite
- Huge living hub with dining, living and modern kitchen with gorgeous Caesarstone benchtops, island bench, WIP and glass splashback
- Children's/guest's retreat near minor bedrooms, separate home theatre and study
- Seamless access from indoor living to outdoor dining on a tiled alfresco with BBQ and bar fridge overlooking a large 10.5 x 4.5m solar heated saltwater pool
- Double auto garage and 10 x 12m standalone shed that can home 4 cars plus a workshop and home office/gym
- Fully fenced yard and rear paddock perfect for hobby farming or outdoor activities with the kids
- Ducted A/C, gas fireplace, plenty of storage and built-in furnishings, including study nooks to 3 minor bedrooms
- Residential block provides an opportunity to subdivide
Set in peaceful Largs, transport to local schools and the shopping precinct of Maitland are easily at hand. The growing Green Hills shopping centre is a 10min drive, Maitland CBD is 10mins, Hunter Valley's wineries are 30mins, Newcastle is 40mins and Sydney is just 2hrs.
Expressions of Interest in writing to Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th December at 5:00 pm.
: 3800.00 m2
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.