68 Horton Close Clarence Town
Contact agent for details
The home, land, views and tranquillity - dreams can come true
This magnificent property with a spacious, modern home and sparkling saltwater pool oasis offers a rare opportunity to enjoy an enviable lifestyle. This peaceful and private 10.26H (25acre) parcel of flat or gently sloping, usable land boasts picturesque rural views of native trees and countryside across Glen William and to the mountains beyond. With a large, quality family home with steel frames set right in the middle for 360degree views and access to kayaking and swimming in the Williams River from the block; this is the ultimate lifestyle property.
- Generous central living hub with fireplace, galley kitchen and floor to ceiling glass windows/doors that offer dreamy views
- Spacious master suite with verandah access, his/her walk-in robes and double vanity in the ensuite
- Three minor bedrooms with built-in robes, home theatre, 16 panel solar system and ducted A/C
- Wide verandah wraps half the home and overlooks the fully fenced, 11x4m saltwater pool
- Double garage, large shed for a caravan, three bay colorbond shed, round yard and stockyards with adjoining hay shed
- Eight usable paddocks, three water tanks, three dams, established veggie garden and citrus tree grove
With picnics by the river, dinner with views from the indoor dining space or a meal out at the Erringhi Hotel in Clarence Town nearby, there's nothing left to do but enjoy this special place. Clarence Town's local services and schools are minutes away, Newcastle Airport and Morpeth's boutique cafes and shops are 30mins, Maitland CBD is 35mins, Newcastle is less than an hour and Sydney is just over 2hrs away.
: 10.26 hectares
McElwaine Property Hunter Valley - real estate sales, Maitland & surrounds
7/128 Lawes Street
EAST MAITLAND 2323
T 02 4933 9929
F 02 4933 9940
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.